Registration Fee: $275
Fees Include: Jersey (to keep), two pair integrated pants, practice jersey, carry bag, mouth guard, socks, half time snacks, and after game snacks.
MAX STRIPPED WEIGHT + UNIFORM ALLOWANCE = MAX DRESSED WEIGHT
- 5, 6, & 7 Year Olds
- Maximum Weight: 90 + 5 = 95 lbs.
- 8, 9, and 10 O/L
- Maximum Weight: 109 + 5 = 114 lbs.
- 10 O/L Maximum Weight: 89 + 5 = 94 lbs.
Jr. Pee Wee*
- 10 Years Old and Under Maximum Weight: 119 + 5 = 124 lbs.
- 11 O/L Maximum Weight: 99 + 5 = 104 lbs.
- There is no limit on the number of 11 year olds allowed
- 11 Years Old and Under Maximum Weight: 134 + 5 = 139 lbs.
- 12 O/L Maximum Weight: 114 + 5 = 119 lbs.
- There is no limit on the number of 12 year olds allowed
- 12 Years Old and Under Maximum Weight: 149 + 6 = 155 lbs.
- 13 O/L Maximum Weight: 129 + 6 = 135 lbs.
- There is no limit on the number of 13 year olds allowed
- 15 Years Old and Under
- Unlimited Weight
* ALL DIVISIONS MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING
- For all divisions, no weight gain for the entire season
- If a player does not make weight for 3 games, they will be moved up a division where they can play at their current weight.
- Each player/cheerleader must complete a Tri-County enrollment package complete with league application, release of liability, medical consent form, report card, proof of age, insurance card, and current physical.
- All participants need to have their league application certified by the deadline to be eligible for play.